Sunday, May 13, 2012

More May 13 Birthdays

We have to mention Stevie Wonder today, who did some awesome music in his time. Alas, the last time I saw him on TV, he was singing some song about Barack Obama. As they told me in my Army days, one "aw shit" cancels out a hundred "atta boys". Just sayin'.

Speaking of weirdos, Dennis "Worm" Rodman has a birthday today. Maybe this will be the year he finally grows up! Though he gets props for being darn good at what he did in the NBA.

If you're into glittery vampires, then you are no doubt already squealing with glee over the birthday of Robert Pattinson. If so, then go away and never come near me again. Though I have to admit I didn't know he played Cedric Diggory in that one Harry Potter movie. So maybe he's not all bad.

Oh crap, did I really just say that?

Carrie Prejean also has a birthday today. Remember when she was asked a question about gay rights by an obnoxious gay "activist"? And remember the way she was publicly attacked and bullied because her answer was wrong? It's nice to know that the tolerant left would never dream of bullying someone just because they have an opinion, isn't it?


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment